Friday 21 November 2008

The Season is the Reason

Give something back this year with a Green Christmas at St John’s Shopping Centre. This year, Santa and his team will be going back to basics with the ancient art of story-telling, hand delivered Santa Letters and a complimentary recycled gift wrap service among the many events taking place in the Shopping Centre.

Santa commented, “We can all make a difference to the future of the planet just by changing the way we live. I’ve recently started separating and recycling my household waste, as have a lot of people in Perth & Kinross, and this year I wanted to arrive at the shopping centre in a form of transport that doesn’t cause pollution.”

“I really hope that all the children who come to visit me this year will help me spread the Christmas message: that it really is time to give something back.” He said.

No comments: